View Single Post
Old 30-03-2009, 22:54   #46
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
No thanks, eww I rather to wake up!, I guess that one it`s you that knows every single detail, right you already said that she has found her people! woowww You are so informated Congratulations!
Quote me
I've never said it, I just said "hey how do you know it?" Because You're 100% sure that right now She don't have people to work for her and you can't know it anymore, So I think that you're just trying to be a stupid , Baby Would you stop to make stupid posts?, If you're not enough smart to understand all things what I said or you don't have one opinion anymore, you just shut up

Quote:

well for me they have been here all that time but for much more than 2 songs
their frist album was a success and thank to two songs .......... They got enough money to keep going on .....

Quote:
did I claim that? you`re the master when it comes to interpretations, I said if management will want a label for her, I was assuming or trying to say if they will do it in that way or in the other not that I was 100% sure that rensky will sign her to a huge label for a multimillionare contract, get it!, sice when speculation is a bad thing!

Quote:
yeh for LENA, but the difference to the other girls is that at least lena tasted the success with tAtu already,
Quote:
I'm not saying that Lena will have a label by t.A.T.u.
When you know that it's so hard to be true ....... And when You're enough blind by Your emotions

i'm so sorry if you won't understand my post
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 01-04-2009 at 23:11.