View Single Post
Old 30-03-2009, 01:44   #39
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
yulia told that to the russian fans, I guess you were the one sleepwalking to havent noticed it, she said she needed a manager and people to work with, but she will produce herself.
Right now You don't know if She already has people work for her . ohhhh I'm so sorry I've forgot that You know all about Yulia, You're even watching what She's doing right now on your dreams, Aren't you?

Quote:
yeh too bad that it was only one song of the more than 12 songs and 3 albums tAtu did whatever, I´m not into the conversation of who can or cant sing. change subject.
Thank to Not gonna get us and All the things she said, t.A.T.u. has been here for you and me since 10 years ago

Quote:
the ones You have
I'm not saying that Lena will have a label by t.A.T.u. if You know that management didn't get a label for t.A.T.u., Why do You think that They will get it for Lena? ...... So they're dreams what you have, not mine
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 30-03-2009 at 04:12.