View Single Post
Old 20-03-2009, 22:47   #96
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Hi Spyros, long wintersleep - nice to have you here again!

Well, Norway and Estonia, that's the ones I really looove, but I like Russia's and Turkey's entry too. Wish them all much success!
Hi there, nice to see you'ree still around too, Eurovision fan
Estonia with a girls band, a little bit weird? I didn't have a chance to listen to it more than once but I wanted to write about that too. I'll listen to it again. Yes, it sounded interesting
Also hope that the girl who sung a Greek song at the Swedish Melodifestivalen final gets to represent us next year. Her song is about 10 times better than Sakis'. But it'd be almost impossible to make it for Sweden. ERT are such stubborn people but hopefully they get the message. This time they decided it was gonna be Sakis bitch from the start. At least last time there were 3 contestants.
Unless she doesn't want to do it anymore cause the song charted in Sweden this week at #26 and it's expected to do well in Greece too. And she sings it in flawless Greek ( while we have to send Sakis with his broken English )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooZe View Post
I don't want to be selfish, but I like our song, Waldo's People - Lose Control... Hmm
because I really like electronic music/dance music and I used to be a fan of Waldo's People since 90's.
It's not about just this song!
Yes, it's not bad, it's got the 90's feel of those bands that were successful at the time.
Yes Estonia is really good - and it's not in English. Probably the best two songs this and Norway. There aren't many decent ones this year.