View Single Post
Old 21-07-2010, 17:56   #856
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
she's the one currently living off her past glories.
You are talking about Lena, right? The only songs which sounded good at her perfomances were songs written for tatu, everything else is for the trash bin.
Quote:
Stupid, pointless interviews...
...and you've witnessed intelligent interviews in a news section of a music channel? At least she told honestly about her opinions, not like other people on earth who never tell enough that I can see what they think.
Quote:
... and turning up at parties etc... VERY productive Volkova.
You were on parties of Volkova? This is JOB! Publicity, important people of the biz...When she was partying FOR TATU the project went quite well, when she discovered the washing machine and the pressing iron for Parviz the project tatu fell vertically to the ground.
Quote:
She'll be the one needing t.A.T.u. more when everything bombs... erm, i mean, fails to take off.
They will both fail evenly. Yulya can't focus on one single thing and scatters her energies on various things, and Lena has no creativity nor independence. She lets others decide for herself. Their tatu past doesn't help both of them. I give them hundred albums more sold for some tatu songs reanimated.