Thread: YaYa
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 21:16   #28
Can You See Them Now?

The extended version of NVNB is not official.

The Promo version was the original version of the song - it was officially released by t.A.T.u. to the public through Eurovision as a promo single. Later before the actual competition - the backing music was changed to a softer version called the "remix" or "Eurovision" version. They are both official versions of the song - however the softer Eurovision/remix version appears on all the official merchandise. The promo version however is performed at concerts.

Prostye Dvisheniya has so many versions I'm not even sure which is which. The remix version and the Video version are obviously official. I'm not sure about this 'original version" though. I've never heard it that I know of. Unless I'm not remembering.

I have these versions......

Remix Version
Video Version
And a version where Lena sings Yulia's line from the Video Version. I am not sure if this is the "original" or not though.

OH and Lyudi Invalidy - the demo is t.A.T.u. It was run through the AutoTone machine by Ivan. It's kind of like a synth that is supposed to change your pitch to sound natural and smoth. However you get a funky reseult when you put funky variables into the settings. Thus - Lyudi Invalidy.

Btw (does anyone have the Demo Lyudi Invalidy with Yulia saying "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" in the beginning over and over?)