View Single Post
Old 28-03-2009, 02:58   #19
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
Lena is the real hope of t.A.T.u. fans. I'm sure she'll do great music

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
i totally agree with this. it's about time Miss Katina got some recognition for being a good wee songstress
Agreed! even if she has the damned management as a team, it`s kind of a relief that she has the band with her also and as I understood they all gonna be part of the creative process, so rensky and company can`t f*ck up things again this time, cause f*ck up 2 projects in less that 4 years would be totally L.A.M.E

Lena likes and preferes the slow songs like nichya, 30 minutes, ne zhaley, more than the fast ones, she has said it lots of times, but I`m sure that her album will be full of it, and I dont know think she would try something like nightwish someone think she could do like avril lavigne and her band!
Offtop:
Quote:
I'm not sure about it, I don't even think that There will be an album from Lena. My hope is Yulia's album
right now she says that she hopes her plans come true, and then she`ll talk about it she said this with other words, but I see her way more difficult than lena
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous