View Single Post
Old 30-12-2005, 07:53   #40
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Those persons weren't mods or admins @ tatysite...so....we have a "between-forums-maffia-connection" now? ...
I don't think those persons were unbanned cause they had "high titles" but just because they were previously normal members of tatysite....
It's funny how negative meanings, interpretations can always be found when you try to make improve the things...sad and tiring.
Errr... I don't really know what you mean? I never said they had high positions on tatysite. I said TATU.US mods were unbanned.

Maybe you don't know this but all tatu.us forum mods and admins were banned from this forum a long time ago, during one of the forum wars. Later truce was declared and everybody got unbanned. Xenna225 for instance, now an admin on tatu.us and fox, a long time mod on tatu.us both confirmed this story. I don't see anything sad and tiring in this. The truce is good, isn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.