View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 02:07   #44
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabeena
so then what does Bi curious mean?..hasnt it been said that most girls go through this stage during their lives... read it in a magazine somewhere..and we were talking about this biology a few days ago.. since females have XX sex chromosones and males have XY chromosones.. does that mean males are actually half female?.. so in actual fact we are all gay..
if i remember bio correctly, the chromosomes pertain to biological aspects of a sex. like if you have a Y chomosome the information in that chromosome tells the body to create things that an X chromosome does not ie. semen. it doesnt have anything to do with the issue of "gender" see theres a big difference between gender and sex.

anyhow on this topic: i still dont believe that there is such a thing as a "gay gene" and with all the research that i've done so far on this topic, there is absolutely NO scientific support for this claim. thanks to all that participated. but i would love to get more input on the topic, as its always something i like to discuss and hear other peoples thoughts on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"