View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 03:30   #24

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
Eminem is a stupid little boy with no talent what so ever. I mean, he's what?! In his early thirties and he's still so angry with his mum etc?!! He needs to grow up, get off the drugs and be a REAL father to his daughter.
Now I'm sorry, but he is the only rapper that I do like. Instead of rapping about hoes wit big asses, drinkin, smokin, going to clubs....he's rapping about REAL stuff that I could give a care about. I want to hear about growing up with one parent who was a drug abuser, and making it out alright, instead of "Ya, me n my doggz iz drinkin Bacardi in the club wit dem chicks wit da big asses!!!! (I hate 50 Cent. And his music is only the beginning.)". Heck, I know all the words to "Lose Yourself", which won a Grammy btw, and most of the words to "Cleaning Out My Closet". Eminem is cool with me, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't do drugs (please dont stereotype), and I'm sure he's around for his daughter as much as possible.

excuse me for going off topic.

What Mossopp has said sounds good to me. It's a shame that people use slang terms for homosexuals quite often, and the majority of the populace doesn't care. And speaking of the N word, it never fails to amaze me that blacks regularly use "nigger" to mean "dude", "homeboy", etc. Sometimes it's even comical.