Thread: An Idea...
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 16:30   #1
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Lightbulb An Idea...

Two minutes ago, I was flying thinking between my bed & my ceiling..listening a song...and I had AN IDEA....
...just a small, little, ridiculous idea but..but which can become great if you follow it....

Do you remenber our Miss Echo's last hit?..." Never Leave You by Lumidee"....http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...5&pagenumber=1
In this song , you have Echo...Echoed......Echoooing.....-->Several Voices.....

So ,here, Everybody loves the music and we have a full of talentuous people...
My I dea:... When Miss Echo will come back may be we could try together to do a Big Choral Society!....
You see.1/.we all download a same music without voice on...this music could be written by one of you or a song that everybody knows...
2/Then, someone as QueenBee or other writes lyrics or we keep the original lyrics
3/Everyone, at home, we record OUR voice singing, listening the same music with a headset..
4/Everybody send his voice recorded to the Technical Team who cut, cut ,cut..hehe...and mixes all our voices...

5/At the end , we have our song...

Ps: to those who are unable to speak english, as me, we are so fantastic that we have wonderfull translators here, so some of us could sing a sentence in deutsch, spanish, russian, malaysian...langages...for exemple...

What do you think about this project?...may be it's stupid but I think....in fact, I'm sure..hehe... ..we can do it..together...
Kiss

Last edited by nath; 11-08-2003 at 16:48.