View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 22:52   #102
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
well, no need to thank me guys *blushes* *takes all the roses*
I'm just doing the best I can do... I feel a bit guilty that I'm the only one here who has the ability to see the show. U always provide lots of help so my lame reports are the lest I can do for u back

and coolie, yeah... I remember Kiper saying that. I warned u I wasn't in the best condition watching the Saturday episode lol But I did my best with the Sunday one I recorded some bad quality mp3 for myself, so the report was pretty full

and yay! I'm queenie's fav russian!!! lol Do u know many?

hmm.... btw, why do I get the feeling Yulia and Kiper look so alike at times? They have same facial expressions and guestures... sometimes it seems Kiper is how Yulia would look like if she stayed blond and was a bit older. Stupid I know... but I get this feeling every time I see Kiper. May be it's coz Yulia was 14 when they met and Kiper could have some influence on her? u know... lil girls take a lot from older ones. I remember adoring my older cousin when I was 14... lol... now even I notice we have same guestures at times... but at least ppl never doubt we are relatives

Last edited by la aurora; 12-02-2004 at 00:46.