View Single Post
Old 15-11-2003, 21:16   #18
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
cirrus, huh... Popolam... as far as I remember there are 2 guys in this band. 2 brothers... twins
Hm... the site says it's their first video... I'm somehow sure I saw one before... it was awful, so cheap and stupid...
Besides, I don't like them being so artificial. It just happened so that I knew about this band much earlier than it appeared. I'm studying journalism and lots of interesting things happens at my uni. A friend of mine one day came and asked if we knew any twin brothers. Her friend - producer wanted to make a band. He had this 'twins' idea. And being twins was the ONLY requirement. He said they'll teach them or use computers to make them sound ok. They'll use enough make-up to make them looking good and so on... Everything was planned.
Than I saw that lame video and thought 'bad idea', guy. It won't work! They dissapeared and now I see them coming back, inviting some ppl (Polienko, Galoyan...) who worked with the band we all know, and saying they'll do something 100% better than TATU... Hm... nice. We'll see.