View Single Post
Old 29-04-2006, 15:37   #40
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
definition of feminism:
men and women should be equal in every realm: public and private. that is, men and women should be equal both in the professional world and the domestic world. example: women should not be left at home to take care of the kids and clean the house, and they should not make $0.75 to the $1.00 for the same work that men do. in one word, equality between men and women.
I know the definition of "feminist", don't worry for my poor culture...
I know too the state of mind that some hard ultra-feminists could have and the hate they could feel to wards men..
Don't tell me it doesn't exist.

So I wasn't stuck to the dictionary ; I was referring to this state of mind.
Sorry to tell you that...you can tell you love men and you have nothing against them but I really wonder how you could write such disgusting things if you feel the such respect you pretend to have to wards men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
Who are the others? The mods and their 'relatives'? Or were there normal members too, who were offended?
It was me.
I have replied and expressed my full disgust, dislike in reading a such post.
For your information, I'm a normal member as you and I have absolutely no more "right", no more power than you: direct or "indirect".

The first time I read your posts Argos, you were insulting all the mods for a reason where you weren't involved at all....
I see you haven't changed as you still contest about the honesty, the fair judgment of the mods about a thread you haven't read....

Zorro 's complex ?

Last edited by nath; 29-04-2006 at 16:15.