View Single Post
Old 29-04-2006, 12:50   #33
pie crust

Quote:
you closed a thread because it was stupid? let's see, how many stupid things do people post on this forum that do not get locked?
For me it was just stupid... not offensive at all. I mean, I can have a dark humor sometimes too and naturally I would laugh at that (have done so before) but I think the thread was a bit too much.

Quote:
definition of feminism:
So someone used the wrong word. As you already stated a couple of sentances before that one, people have trouble with language and grammar, maybe they got the wrong definition. You keep bringing up the fact though, "How was my thread feministic?", "Do you even know what feministic means?" (or something along those lines).

Quote:
this is forum. i could have done that already. you do not have to give me opportunity. ever. this is a forum. free and open to all. i do not need your permission to post anything. and who is we? who are you speaking for?
If it's free and open for all, then you shouldn't be surprised that others find it wrong to post such threads. Also, since you have your right here - others have their right to close any thread for whatever reasons.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]