View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 10:22   #19
you'll need love

exactly. It's the same reasons I don't like it.
Lets take the computer help thread. I helped a bit in there, and so did other members. The help was provided for the sake of helping. And people placed their thank yous if it had worked and such.
Contributing in the Island of Arts is also a thing I did because I wanted to share. It's nice when people use walls ect. and that is the beauty of sharing. Not that people can pad your shoulders and go: Well done I'll give you points for this one.

Uploading/hosting files has always been appreciated and I will admit we haven't been thanking the hosts as much as we could, but I don't think they are doing it because they wan't to reach a higher level than everyone else.

Banning people for being given bad credit? Yiks.. please make sure everyone hands out credit for the right reasons then. Cos already we see people at different roads and they actually don't really belong there. The road system will make looking at individual cases less needed. So if one shares a lot of files and such one is safe from banning and can stand some bad credit better. Well that'll make helping more "rewarding" will it not?

Glad that I'm not expected to go back and credit people, cos I have already given credit in the form of appreciation in the past.

I guess with signing out of credit system I better follow the rules. Which I actually think I've been doing since day one. Even without a credit system hanging over my head
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head