View Single Post
Old 30-03-2007, 20:17   #82
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Haku, I was about to answer but you did it before and in expressing in a great way what I think.

I absolutely agree with you.

And I personally think that France as a big big problem these last times.
Because "in the name of Freedom", a lot of people feel themselves oblige to caution such acts which are just criminal acts and against Law.

And I'm very worry about this fact that to fight the French Police , to spit to the face of Police becomes "a kind of heroic act, for the name of Freedom".....

I'm absolutely sad and upset about this very state of mind which is against the bases of our society: laws were thought and are made to be respected for the good of each one.
If something seems unfair or seems to be not conformed to the Human rights, we have in our country: trials and a powerful free press to try to make improve the situation.

But Violence in such situations......it always finishes by broken shop windows and steals...is just manifestation of criminal people which is "used" ...(and that 's the worse, from my point of view,) by associations or politicians as the testimony of "racism", bad treatment of strangers in France ...and so on...

It's just disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven View Post
we have to teach it to our children (lol I sound old ) and media are like making excuses to justify that the guy didn't deserve that ... ok he may not deserved the violent part but he deserved to be arrested
Just this morning, i've heard in "France-Info" the speach of a guy who is a kind of director in a center for the rehabilitation of young delinquants:
"We receive a lot of young delinquants who arrive in our establishment with the label of "guilty"....and indeed they are just "victims" of the society"....

Okay, okay......so i'm going to break cars just for my own pleasure of getting free money easely, and I hope that I will be considered after as a "Victim of the society"....

How could think evoluate in a correct way , with a such state of mind?....

Okay , they've made bad actions....it would be a great thing that they could continue their live after that...but they have to realize that they've made bad actions....
But no....the fashion is to say...."it isn't your fault..."....

That's just simply CRAZY!