View Single Post
Old 30-03-2004, 01:12   #2
Bitchka

thanks Rach for the great post again! I love reading your posts .. I think you should try to publish hihi

ummm.... well, I never grew up with Disney really, being a commie little kid, but..... I do agree, now-a-days kids.... esp those in America and in the West in General .. no book reading....

...I honestly dont know much about kids books currently... but reading what you said ... and I dont know at all about Disney movies still, since I HATE them! so I cant comment on those either...

...but growing up, my all time fav kids author, who i read over and over and constantly was Astrid Lindgred! my brother even made fun of me how many times i read Elim from Lonneberga .... Of course, the all time classics of Brothers Grim ... and that fun Italian - Janni Rodari and his naughty Onion character that was called: "Lukcho' in Bulgarian hihi ... we read the Three Pigs too, but not with alternative ending

..... also, we didint get that many cartoons while growing up - some bulgarian ones, which now that i think about it were more targeted towardsmature audience... and of course the Great "Ny Pogodi" We got the american 'Pink Panther' once a week for 10 mins on Sunday nights... ha ha... and thats about it....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!