Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2009, 07:36   #77
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
umm, his sox do not match his faux LV
He's beautiful. And what makes you so sure it's faux?

Quote:
die in a fire and stop being hostile towards people over a fucking a singer who couldn't give a monkey's toss who you are. and leave my music out of it as it has no place in this argument. jesus!!
you are such a big man for a 17 year old... i hope you feel macho for talking arse
Big enough to get your titties in a twist it looks like. And I find it highly amusing that you ask me to stop being hostile after telling me to die in a fire you inbre- living-room disc jockey. - If you're arguing that your opinion is your opinion and that's it, then don't become irate when I toss out my opinion of something you've personally created. Not to mention, your special olympic comments about American music and gaga aren't rational. She writes, records, and helps produce her own music. What more do you want? A fountain of beer protruding from her flange? Stop being a shaved tit and leave the thread if you don't like GaGa. I don't whore your thread being a pincushion and discussing what awful music I think you make now do I? And no, I don't feel macho for talking arse. I feel like a bitch who just power popped your ass. Now be gone with ye. Poof.

Quote:
I don't want a piano or a giant cake looking thing that opens and closes xD I liked when it was a smaller set.
and the beginning of the show just doesn't feel the same as the shows that open with BDR. It just doesn't stand out to me anymore or look as exciting as it did before.
It's not a cake. It's a very large box-type contraption. And I'm not sure what you mean by "liked". YouTube's representation of the show isn't really anything like being there is. The show is fucking fantastic. And the piano and the box are really the only two major props in the entire show. Other than that it's her disco stick, dancing, lights and the screens. So I'm not sure what you're talking about either.