Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2009, 23:58   #66
Can You See Them Now?

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are vocal but incredibly stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endri
Every singer makes money. But, her music is intended to make money. That's a big difference.
Incorrect. GaGa is actually several hundred thousand dollars in debt to Interscope Records for over-producing her show. Her love of performing and presenting sets her apart. Lady GaGa is one of only select few people on earth to be admitted to the Tisch School of Arts in NYC. She taught herself the piano at age four, wrote her album, composed and produced portions of it and creates her entire set as well as fashion. She is absolutely phenomenal. Artists like Britney Spears are around to make money. Lady GaGa is about the art of the performance, the fashion and the fame.

Quote:
I consider gold something that will resist through the years. I'm sure I'll be tired of listening to Gaga after some months.
Then turn her off and stop shitting on my parade's street.

Quote:
But, have you ever listened to Who Knew, Sober, Crystal Ball, Glitter in The Air, Mean, etc. ? P!nk's voice there is amazing, while GaGa's loudest scream is in LoveGame and you can see the big difference.
What's your point? GaGa is more than just a vocalist. She's everything I've listed above. That is talent. Pink has nothing to do with this dicussion. If you want to see GaGa's voice shine, go see her live. Fucking amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshSomething
American music needs put down in that case as it is the scourge of the earth.
I'm sorry that you feel what you create is more worthy just becuase you're living in your mothers basement producing tracks. Just because someone is successful does not mean they are not talented. You're being an idiot. For one, America has no signature musical sound.
If you can see everything GaGa does and still claim she's just "American Crap" you're severely mistaken and in denial. You may not like the music, but it's crafty, catchy, pop-artistry at it's finest. With someone smart, creative and with a good work ethic running the show.

Mike, the new setup is fucking amazing. Absolutely fucking orgasmic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolasfcuk
a road trip, a concert, and a phone number.... def worth getting out of the falls wish you similar and more SOON
Fa sho. Definitely worth the concert a hundred times over. And the phone number...*drools*.

Offtop:
You're so likable when we agree on something Chris.