Thread: An Idea...
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2003, 17:12   #10
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Thanks Denial! We have between 3000 and 5000 old people who died but all is ok now.

I'm still standing !...YEAH, YEAH , YEAH!.....
and I hope that We'll SING, SING, SING!......I always wanted marry Elton!......just for the piano..hehe....

Why PM?.....Perhaps that would be better to send all the ideas here...like that, everyone could see them and one could better argue of our ideas, we could better discuss our ideas all together...and choose the best solution together..

I start: "The Marseillaise" (the French National Anthem..)...no... I joke...choose..I do not know the English songs excluded those of Elton..

We can take a tatu's song, if you want....me I am UNABLE to pronounce "All the things she said" at the good speed but I can pronounce "This is not enough..ough..."...or simply "hum, hum.."....

Do you want to test "ATTSS"?...or another thing...
Propose your songs.......we'll see the technical side afterwards........Does somebody know how we could record our voice at home?......*coughs.......nathalie "the big professionnal"..hum...hum..*....If we believe in it, we'll do it..hehe.....
In France , we say: "Vouloir c'est Pouvoir".....hum..."To Want is To Can, To Be Abble"..