View Single Post
Old 16-03-2004, 18:23   #68
Bitchka

freds,
Quote:
What will the westerners think about russia's sense for show business, russian arogance, lack of organizing skills, un-professionalism etc. They ceratainly helped in perpetuating a lot of "eastern" stereotypes...
What can I say....the sad part is.... usually those things are true... sad... but yeah. There is a reason why some of those Eastern Countries arent getting in the E.U. quite just yet for example (Russia being one of them) and its because.... the stereoptypes are a bit true
arogance, unprofessionalism, lack of skills (still usually), greediness, LAZINESS ... etc...etc... moving slowly toward the change.. but.... still crawling hihi.

Same with t.A.T.u. ... perfect example how those world collapsed - the east ways didnt go too far when it came to the west

Bottom line is - there are still places where people still function with their old mentality of: being lazy, but wanting everything at the same time ..just like THAT.... without wanting to move too many muscles.... ask me for examples and ill give you LOTS from my country
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!