View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 21:38   #102
всё о нас

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
on the fact that she's a birthing machine
Offtop:
Sorry! But that is a disgraceful thing to say about any mother of two children no matter what one thinks of there work ethic!

Personally I am ashamed to admit that I like Euro dance - so I did actually quite like this. I was not sure of the intro - but it seemed to fit as the song went on. And it had the authentic Volkova sound despite the level of processing.

I can see it doing quite well on the continent where euro dance can still get decent chart positions. It will probably struggle a little in the US and USA where euro dance has fallen out of favour - unless the English version is substantially reworked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Is NFNE The Insider of Yulia Volkova's project now?
Sergey isn't an insider, but he and Sveta have met Julia and her parents enough times that Julia will sometimes speak to him - and he has got hold of some fan exclusives over the year. But in this case they seem genuinely confused over what was said/meant. My grasp of Russian is rudimentary to say the least so it all leaves me none the wiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
She technically owns the Tatu catalog (Lena doesn't) ...
Even if the deal has at last been concluded Boris (and last time Julia mentioned the subject it was still a WIP) was to retain 1/3 share. Which effectively means Lena does too. She was asked to sing ATTSS on Mexican TV just this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~
2011 Highlights

Julia Volkova - Boom!
Lena Katina - It's the quiet ones that surprise!

--------------------
Once upon a Time....

Tatu - is for life