View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 21:59   #7
Участник

forre, I hope you don't mind that I fixed a few grammar mistakes in your translation on the title page. You helped me with my grammar once upon a time, and now I am returning the favour.

Here is my version, in case anyone was wondering. I had to translate it to take my mind off a few thing that bothered me, hopefully you won't hold it against my promise not to ever translate.

Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

The finale of Tatu’s reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” will take place on the 11th of March in the penthouse of “Pekin” hotel. The viewers will be presented with Tatu’s new songs, which were recorded for the second album of the group, as well as with the collection of songs “Podnebesnaya”. As was reported by the press-centre of Neformat, initially the reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” had only one intent – the recording of the group’s album. But as the show went on, it gave rise to some new projects, on top of that Tatu were in a quarrel with their producer Ivan Shapovalov, and so along came the idea of the song collection “Podnebesnaya”. Each artist that contributed to the song collection will perform his/her song during the presentation.Ivan Shapovalov’s five new projects of will be introduced, all of which already have signed contracts. Their names and the titles are not going to be revealed before the presentation, but during the press-conference Ivan Shapovalov and his artists will be ready to answer any questions. It starts at 22.00. Information can be obtained by calling the following tel.: 8-903-545-3375, 299-4950/5689 (Alexantra Tityanko, PR-manager of “Neformat” co.)

Source: TatySite.net (by material of InterMedia)