View Single Post
Old 27-02-2004, 09:34   #10
Участник

Re: Re: Tatu will show the forbidden clip (article)

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
So my predictions are coming true. The album will be released without the band actualy existing anymore. Neformat can't just give up on at least gaining SOME of the profit back. :P
freddie, I think the band exists until the lawyers or Yulia & Lena say it doesn't exist anymore. At least legally. And we still don't know how the Reality Show will end. sunny poison said on the other thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
It can be a usual episode telling about what was going on in Podnebesnaya this week. But it can be the end also. I mean the end of soap opera. And many guys on russian forum (Fly Dream, who actually WAS in Podnebesnaya and met Ivan, included) believe it will be a happy one.
I predict gigantic TV ratings for tomorrow night.

LOL This is such entertainment. Now even the 17 seconds of "forbidden" material will be shown (Good thing Mr. Manski made such a big deal out of this before)... And now - all of a sudden - there is the announcement of a new video clip, plans for releasing the album in time and/or "virtual world tour" footage. Looks like March 2004 will put tATu back on the creative map again, no matter what happens afterwards.

What a ride.

Thanks for the info, haku!

xena225