View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 19:34   #23
pie crust

Quote:
and anyone who feels the need to put them in a tidy neat little box that says "they are this" or "they are that" will keep on failing to understand the true scope of their relationship.
Well that's kinda unfair to say since you just did that yourself by saying they are really close friends (even though I agree). And we don't know their true scope of their relationship (but I'm sure some people on the forum do) so I don't think we are allowed to judge...

Quote:
For the record: I wasn't talking about them being a couple at all. I was talking about LOVE.
Well that's what I was talking about too. Kissing your friend is love, and that's what I meant. I kiss my FRIENDS out of love. In France it is just a tradition, and Haku mentioned that. He didn't say Lena and Yulia were not close.

Quote:
How interesting to see people fall over each other to explain how very normal it is to kiss someone's arm
Well for some people it is interesting, maybe not to you, but that was a pretty interesting discussion if you ask me. And to some people it actually IS normal to kiss someone's hand.. What's wrong with that?

Quote:
and how very banal it is to tenderly care for your friend
We were saying the exact opposite, that it is very cute that Yulia did that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]