View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 01:54   #8
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Their song titles do have something to do with their songs. The titles are just very exitential. For Example, my favorite song, [b]London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines, is about the usic industry's manufactured artists like Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears and all those stupid American Idols. More so the American Idols because they're essential manufacted by Simon and he's from England and the artists are the moneys. Further evidence can be found in the songs lyrics. "Well we're just a wet dream for the web zine, Make us it, make us hip, make us scene.

[/i]Just for the record, The weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of: A. Indifference or B. Disinterest in what the critics say."[/i]

And this line is basically evidence of their distain for the mainstream music industry. They've really only become mainstream in the last couple of months. Otherwise they've been pretty undreground with only the true Emo kids knowing and loving them, not the scensters who've only recently found them when every major radio station started playing I write sins not tragedies
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes