View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 21:45   #462
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaia View Post
I'm really loving Ana Baston and Zhenya Vill. Does anyone have anything of theirs?
Ana Baston has released an album 'Moj pervyj vystrel' (My First Shot), with 7 original songs and 5 remixes of 'Skandal':

1. Vystrel - video clip
2. Skandal - video clip
3. Zatsepil
4. Esli by ya pela - was her first single
5. My ne my
6. Belymi lentami
7. Raz, dva, pyat' - ya ne blyad'

Her homepage. Well, Ana Baston's solo career is over before it had so really begun. End of May she signed a contract with the producer of the Russian girl's band 'Reflex' and she will be the first not blond member of the group. Maybe she will still contribute some of her songs in her new environment, although I doubt.

Zhenya Vill' - her discography: Opasnaya nezhnost' 2007, some other songs, her new homepage is currently empty, her old one - http://www.zwille.ru is outdated since 2008. There are some earlier songs on Real Music, and more recently her Promo DJ account. She is from Barnaul in the Altai region, right in the middle of Asia. German minority by the way. Her true surname is Wille. She has a youtube channel with her two clips and some performance video from the presentation of her last clip, unfortunately in bad sound quality, interesting anyway.

Last edited by Argos; 10-06-2011 at 22:25.