View Single Post
Old 20-08-2005, 12:07   #109
Участник

Quote:
You remarkably scored 90%. You personally got 18 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 98% of all test takers.
I'm astonished! I'm not even gay or truly bisexual, although I'm not 100% straight, yet I must be doing better than most gay people (I'm sure they're a disproportionately large part of the sample). I evidently got *all* the gay men and 8 out of 10 of the women. I have to say that I did find it easier to work out with the men. I was guessing with a few of the women. A team of coolasfcuk and me (85%, better at recognising girls than guys) should be almost 100% accurate.

I hadn't seen this thread before, so I'm late joining the party. I can confirm that Sinead O'Connor talked about a relationship with a woman in an interview in 1992, so I think she must be bisexual - she is now married to a man. In 2000, the gay magazine Curve reported that she had come out as lesbian, but in a later interview with The Advocate she said that she hadn't said that, "I don't think there really is such a thing as gay or straight. That's where I stand."

Last edited by simon; 20-08-2005 at 12:44.