View Single Post
Old 16-12-2004, 17:23   #13
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I concur to that!! We don't need any more of that liberal BS - although I consider myself a liberal somehow but If you want to fight the bigots you gotta do it in their own game, not crying like p****s about everything; instead to identify the problem, work out the solution, hit a the right time, never run but smile . Small time record shop owners do that anyway.
ha ha spy, i consider myself a liberal somehow as well. I was just stating simple facts. Im not exactly sure what my opinion is on those stickers, to tell you the truth, I am not even sure how they work, does every store have them or not, because as you said, small record stores, privatelly owned are not the same story as wall-mart store for pampers. Same for the major movies and their ratings in the west, I grew up in Bulgaria, where there is NO such thing as a movie rating ... and to tell you the truth I have been carded going to the movies once!!! ha ha, i just bursted out laughing.... and if you only knew for what movie 'Blair Witch broject' ... i laughed even harded when i was exiting the cinema!
Agree on how 'bigots', or anybody else for that matter, should be fought with their own game.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!