View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 01:41   #36
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
a few months ago i was on a website [britney spears ] and clicked on 'yes' on one of those pop up "do you want to dl this ..." windows...since then, i've been getting popups by the hundres and have two blockers

but still, things get screwed up like ...
- all of a sudden 40 popups will show up and then disappear
- i'll only be able to type in CAPS
- won't be able to type at all
- the keyboard gets screwed up in general i.e. the numbers will the be SHIFT characters by themselves
- if i'm on a website like this, and navigate anywhere, a new window opens up which gets annoying cause i navigate lots
- IE freezes ALL the time, or just disappears on its own OR an error message pops up and everything disappears
- typing again...if i type something random then windows that are open will close i.e. trillian
- things get highlighted randomly if the arrow is moved over them, or if something is scrolled up and down

that's all for now..
i have no idea why things are screwed up as they are, and not sure if it can even be fixed

THAT is what i get for staring at pics of britney instead of yulia. shame on me! such is the price of sacrilege
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Completeā„¢ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]