View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 08:31   #27
Участник

Alright, here I go:

1) Who's your fave? Xena or Gabrielle ?
Gabrielle!! Which Gabrielle, you ask? The Amazon Queen, the Warrior Bard - 6th season Gabrielle is definitely my favourite.

2) Lovers or just good friends ?
Lovers. Maybe even as early as "The Quest (2nd season), definitely after "Adventures in the Sin Trade" (4th season). In my opinion.

By the way, here's what Lucy herself said after the show was over:
Quote:
When asked during a recent exclusive telephone interview from her home in New Zealand how she would characterize the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, Lawless is quick and simple in her reply to Lesbian News. "Gay, Gay," she says, "Definitely." [...] "Now it wasn't just that Xena was bisexual and kinda like her gal pal and they kind of fooled around sometimes, it was "Nope, they're married, man."
http://lucylawless.info/articles/lesnews03/index.html
3) Favourite season?
6 and 2. Least favourite: 5.

4) Favourite episode?
A Day In The Life, When Fates Collide, The Ring Trilogy, Between The Lines, One Against An Army, Legacy.... soooo many great episodes...

5) Favourite character other than Xena and Gabrielle?
I always liked the Amazons, especially Ephiny and Varia.

6) The ending - inspired or horrible?
It was horrible. The episodes are powerful, I admit that, and Gabrielle was simply amazing, but the idea to end it this way was horrible.

7) If there's indeed a movie - how should they bring Xena back?
I always thought Gabrielle would bring her back somehow.

8) Do you read the fanfiction ?
I love Xena fan fiction, especially Missy Good's stories.

9) Favourite scene ?
Soo many favourite scenes. One Against An Army: "Even in death, Gabrielle, I will never leave you." When Fates Collide: When they see each other on the balcony at night and just - stare. The Quest: Their first kiss. The bathtub scene from "A Day In The Life"... And I always loved to watch Xena fighting.

10) Who was your most hated character?
Joxer (dopey). And Caesar (pompous ass).

xena225