View Single Post
Old 23-04-2004, 06:33   #140
we shout

okay .. just want to share with you guys some GOOD russian songs .. and of course to introduce my latest crush Yulia Savicheva - *ahem* a 16 year old girl ..

I've been around russian forums screening for links to download .. basically .. I admit . I craved for this girl since I watched that esc2004 video - Believe Me .. I've been looking for good quality of that video too..download quite a number but they all not so good quality. ::criess::

And I was trying to find that song Prosti Za Lyubov.. too... just a surprise suddenly Greg ....*tears*.. you can download MP3 songs here ..

http://www.nichya.net/thegurgi/

Added:
ooohhhhhh... I fell in love with this song just by seeing this title .. 5. Юлия Савичева "Прости за любовь" ... I saw at www.savicheva.ru ... then I've been looking for it .. and now that I've got the song and I'm listeining to to ... ohhhhhhh.... oh damm .. .... translation ... hmmm.... I don't really need it ...

Why do I want to share this? well I believe in God .. than maybe God will give me that good quality video of Believe Me... yep .. I'm that crazy .. so have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 23-04-2004 at 11:24. Reason: well.. I need to tell more about Prosti Za Lyubov ..