View Single Post
Old 24-12-2004, 13:12   #14
pie crust

We aren't deciding what kind of a life she will have, we are just speculating about it. Of course we can't know for sure, and it's a bit stupid of us to judge like that, but that's just how people are. I think all of us are thinking SOMETHING about her future, either we are curious, feel sorry for her or think she will survive, so we are just explaining those thoughts.

We judge so many people otherwise, I don't see why this is so different.

Quote:
sometimes we are forced of something that we thought there's no way out.. and as human being naturally ... we'll find way to survive .. find way to improve.. naturally a "fighter" .. even ignorance is part of process we could choose... and I am talking about medical science
I guess you're right, denial. As I said, I think she just finds a way to live with it. Like a blind man finds a way to live without seeing and a deaf man finds one without hearing. Although, I don't think her life will be easy. She'll learn to live with it and get medical help but it still won't be easy. I'm such a person who just wouldn't get through something like that, but sure I admire her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]