View Single Post
Old 15-03-2004, 00:35   #29
daydreamer

I guess we have been watched closely the rise and fall of a band that could have been an icon in the music bussiness because of everything they meant and they did...
I still have good feeling about it, i still have hope that everything is going to be alright and they still be making music, of course they have to start it all over again and they can. Other bands with worst problems that a bad and crazy producer did it in the past, so If yulia and Lena want they could do it...
I'm not asking if this is the end of tatu, or if lena and yulia would ever sing again...i just have one question...after all this fakeness will they want it to?
And...The worst part is that the whole world is bashing the girls, and if we look closer we know that they are not responsible for what's happening, maybe in a way,,,but they are not the main responsibles.
I would like to see Yul and Lena speaking to us, their fans and telling us that they are going to be working, that they have plans and everything is going to be ok, that they decided to fire shappy for the behalf of their career...but they haven't say nothing...only in the interview in yul's b-day where she says that they were a duet...but after this circus...That statement is not enough...Now more than ever we need to hear something from them.
Enough with the rumours...i need some certainity ...
I want yul and Lena recording a second album, with any name they can think...taty... formely known as tatu or whatever...i just need to know something and i don't want this to end!
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR= "blue"]Hope is for those who still believe in dreams...[/color]

things are getting desperate
when all the boys can't be men
everybody knows i'm her friend
everybody knows i'm her man