View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 18:49   #42
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
well I also came up with an interpretation although the lyrics are kinda strange..

I think that it's bout someone dying in a hospital like nasnedogoniat said.
It could be from the dyings pov but also from a relative's..
the sun is stubborn means that although you feel that something that awful happened that everything should stop the sun still rises not caring. Plus in such a situation you always feel alone and left by everybody, which is also described by the people without faces. and the sun-rays into skin is just another way of saying that the sun is still shining. Plus I don't remember ever being in mood for a sunny day when I was depressed.
doesn't mars has something do with accidents? or something like that? *shrugs* I cant say bout that one.

the chorus is someone trying to make the depressed one feel better. Like when its about someone dying than its a friend whose telling him that he wont be in it alone.

the rain and the snow going in the wrong directions in my opinion describe how the person feels like everything is going the wrong way. That nothing is normal anymore. That he doesn't understand the world.
the I have no flaws is in my opinion meant sarcastically. I even looked it up in the dictionary but there the translation was barriers not faults I dont know russian well enough. maybe I looked under the wrong word.
And I think line of a dream means something like plot of a dream..thats just part of describing the feeling of being down. and the clocks of the sky are time. Time thats running out.
wind, spring, two lines is a tough one. but doesnt have to wind to change for spring to come? isnt there such a saying? hm..*ponders* well when I read two lines I thought of that thing thats showing ones heartbeat and turns into a line when you die. *shrugs*

I could be far off thought. But interpreting this was way more fun than writing my bookreport.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^