Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2003, 06:33   #59
Harrumph.

Quote:
Originally posted by me
Comparing if you're more or less of a lesbian because of this or that... that's just plain tasteless.
[/b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Real_Lesbian
Erm..Siskia..didn't you just do that?!
[/b]
Compared myself to you? Either british grammar is really wacko or you didn't understand me. I'm not about to go lose on all the things unknown to the rest of the forumers you have done about Yulia but your record on innocence about loving them isn't clean and you should know it. Take it this way: why would I want to compare myself to a girl I don't even know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Real_Lesbian
Would a real lesbian then support two girls who are pretending to be something their not?
[/b]
I'll pretend you just didn't say that, Rachel: that's intolerant and stupid. Does supporting transsexual friends and confused about their gender friends make me a "real transsexual" or "less than a genderfuck"? I hope you realize you're behaving childishly and reacting inmaturely to something you haven't even seen. Answer that.

If you want my point of view in this, no, I still believe in innocent until proven otherwise. I did a search of recent pics of Yulia and haven't seen ONE needle mark on either arm. Mind you, heroin isn't the kind of drug you have one day and can wait three days for another fix. It's a constant addiction: if you see a heroin junkie's arms, in a month he/she'll have, easily, from ten to twelve needle marks in each arm. Mind you, if Yulia being a heroin junkie was true, she would have overdosed and would be braindead by now. Her arms would be blueish green and covered in blue marks from mistreating her veins, sticking needles into her flesh. Also, heroin is seldom injected anywhere else, as injected in the thigh it doesn't have the same strenght. It's the same with cocaine: we would have noticed. Yulia would have a broken nose from inhaling, she'd seldom eat, she'd continuously faint, she would be totally tired all of the time.

As for the abortion. Who the f*ck cares? I have two friends who aborted because they were raped, I have a couple more friends who aborted because they didn't want a baby right now, and I know of a really stupid consanguineal relation of me that participated in an orgy and had to abort because she didn't know who the father was. So what if Yulia's f*cking two different genders? It isn't much different from what we did in the cybersex thread, "Queen of Puddling". It could have happened any way.

As for Lena believing what she's doing is a big sin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Lena's who's always more affectionate physically, in those ways that aren't even meant to be affectionate.

You want the truth? I think this whole documentary has some scripted parts. And if it doesn't, who the hell cares.