View Single Post
Old 17-05-2006, 23:53   #1
Got the 12 Bar Acid Blues

Send a message via MSN to Sean Jon
Recent 9/11 Occurances

I've been pissed off lately. All of the sudden, only 4 and half years after the terrible day, 3 movies, new caps, pictures, stories and new on how the US has to watch their backs have been reported throughout the World but mainly the US.

As a victem of 9/11/2001 (my Mother lost her life), I think it is way too soon and so unessicary. They give no recognition to the families and victems, just what the press wants. They're projecting 9/11 as a way to make money.

There are 3 movies about 9/11 already. One called Flight 93, a TV Movie about the people on Flight 93 who beat the terrorists and came out has heroes. Another is called United 93 which is the same story. Now, in August they're showing an Oliver Stone movie with Nicholas Cage titled World Trade Center. I saw United 93 and it was devistating and excellent but all those movies are way too soon. And no matter what they say, the movies are created for money income, not 'in honor of those who lost their lives'.

Next is the constant news coverage. They continue to play the terrible over and over again. They show people jumping out of the buildings over and over again. They show people crying over and over again. Now, they have 'NEW EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE' of the Pentagon being crashed in to. It's enough. If they want to show it they should just show it to show the brave and courageous people and what they did and who they were.

I'm getting fed up with it. The worst part was actually recently. I was at school and I got a call from the Head Master on the PA System asking me to come down. There she was sitting with a man next to her. She said to me "Jon (Sean's my nickname, Jon is my real name in case you didn't know), this is Mr. Hubber. He works for The Times and wants to have a word with you about your great loss." I flipped out. I stormed out I couldn't even tell you how mad I was.

What are you views on all of this? You've heard my romp.
~`~`~
United 93 Trailer
World Trade Center Trailer
~~~~~~~~~~~
I never had to say goodbye
You must have known I wouldn't stay
While you were talking about our life
You killed the beauty of today

sean//new yorker//18
[[music][myspace]][[e-mail]]
So now who's gonna cry for you?