View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 06:37   #102
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by paradoxides
and new pics here:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html
yeah, haha, I just visited the site before going to bed... and was gonna come here and comment on those!

I am sorry, but as of this minute this is all I can do... let me pick some of my fav...

The Fridge well Cyrillic is also my alphablet... but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that something is 'wrong' with the hand-writting ha ha ha

Calendar - that is the weekly board where should be written what's to do each day of the week - ha ha, are you kidding, there is nothing to do! Ivan has taken over the show - it's Ivan's Day every day of the week

Timur i ego komanda - ha ha that's one of my fav. Check out that 'crew' ... you might wonder what all those people are doing there? ha, no need to ask again - hanging out and having good time

Exactly! Just as I said - good time - of course that involves lotsa boozing, snoozing, smoking, etc... and simetimes it is needed to close the eyes and relax if you've 'taken in' too much

awww, Yulia finally showed up... ..staring at a drug addict

yeah, that lady does look... hmmm 'tired'?

oh, here is the 'star' of the show .. - our lovely Vanya - his new Idol is Michael Jackson?

Last pic of the show... - a what seems to be a not so 'lovely' convo between Yul and Ivan

...oh, that was great..after a sh*ty day I can go to bed with smile on my face.... it's imporatnt to laugh everyonce in a while...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!