View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 14:24   #53
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitty2002
And Ice_Cream, I didn't want to respond to you, but every time I read your hateful words...I cannot believe my eyes.
What have I said that's been any difference to anyone else?!

Quote:
I have to say your comment was the shittiest of them all. Governments suck and are corrupt, you don't have to be.
Erm....what the fuck about me is corrupt?!! I think you're looking for something that isn't there!

Quote:
What has your country given to the world? Does Europe not pollute and bring death?
Does the G8 ring any bells?!! Your leader does not give a FUCKING SHIT about what damage pollution is doing to the world!! He only cares that immoral business men are getting a few extra bucks!!!

Quote:
Are you really so perfectly righteous as to think you don't bring pollution and death to this world?
Which country was in charge of going to Iraq?! The only reason we were that was because our prime minister is so far up George Bush's slimy ass so we didn't have a choice. Only 10% of British people actually agreed to the war in Iraq. *A LOT* more Americans agreed with it because the majority of them are dumb enough to believe the propaganda and hysteria George Bush shits out of his mouth.

Quote:
You know, all countries bring pollution and death because all countries are run by humans--the ultimate parasite.
Yeah, but at least some countries try!

I remember around the time of Live 8 there was some reporter going around New York asking everyone whether they thought the Africans should be helped. The reporter asked about 20 people, only 2 people said something should be done. The problem is the majority of Americans only care about themselves. They're only happy if they're stomachs are full and they're driving around in their big trucks.

Quote:
So really, if your reasoning stands, no humans should be helped, no disasters aided, because all disaster is deserved because all humans bring death and pollution.
If you think I seriously said that there's no point even replying to you because you are twisting my fucking words!

Quote:
So, is that the way you propose we live?
I propose for Americans to become more humane, coz until the majority of them do I'm certainly not putting my hand in my pocket for some ignorant Americans that thought nothing could beat them so they sat on their fat asses and didn't move. Nothing but stupidity!!!

Quote:
I am appalled. Shame on you. You should examine yourself
Wow...Bitty is appalled by me...*commits suicide* LMAO I don't give a shit what you think!!

Wooaahhh, time to flame Rachel!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm