View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:25   #24
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
I've seen her villa she currently lives with her goldhamster. I'm full of tears how far she has come down the social ladder. No, no! That argument doesn't count. I've seen people with really no money and no connection to the biz, who achieved much more in a two year period. There was a lot of engine idling in her solo career so far, and if she wants to become successful she needs some considerable speed-up of her train.
haha - i can admit the girl should've been working harder these past few months but in terms of these past two years i can put it anecdotally: We were interviewing her to get content for her website and I was heartbroken when i asked her if it was difficult being taken away from her children to work and she said something like 'no... i didn't get time to bond - they just went straight to my mom. now i want to be them to make up for that time.' of course it was said in much worse english... she's getting better there too. She's also been, apparently from my sources, been seeing a vocal coach to improve the damage to her voice. She has been working - on herself. I think someone who worked for 10 years like mad and with that much damage deserves some time to stop. Lena survived the ideal - if not with a bad bout of stockholm syndrome. Julia is recovering from a lot of bad mistakes ... some she's admitted to to those she cares to. It's not really the fans place to get that personal with her - but there's plenty to be excited about. You're going to hear it all really soon. I know the producers had dragged their feet in terms of the additional vocals - so i don't know what to think in terms of them finishing it - but it shouldn't be too long. I really don't know much cause there's some confusion about who's gonna get to do single artwork....