View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 20:07   #7
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anouk
I don't want to say.. I'm sorry.. But if you want to figure it out, the first game of my country at the World Cup 2006 in Germany is played against her native country.. That's all I'm saying about this.. I'm done
you dont want to say, but you said anyway? My gut reaction was saying Serbia, but for some reason i hoped it was Bulgaria ... then it would've been more fun. i'll leave it to the serbians around here for now...

Quote:
I'm talking about the people who want to open up our borders to people from eastern european countries so they can work here because they are much cheaper than Dutch people, which makes a lot of Dutch people lose their jobs.. No offense to people from eastern europe, they're just trying to make a living too, but I've been born and raised in this country and I've been trying to find a job ever since the euro was introduced, working crappy partttime jobs in the meantime, it's damn hard!! The place I work parttime at right now, there are many MANY Polish people working there fulltime.. They're taking our jobs and I'm not agreeing with it!!!!! How am I ever going to pay for the insurance they raised with 50% if they're giving away our jobs?!
well, by all you've said so far, you are very bitter towards Eastern Europeans. dont even have time or energy to get involved with all this, but... seems like you arent qualified for 'your jobs' if you cant get them ... can't just blame the eastern europeans
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!