View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 22:23   #22
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
ha ha, yeah... well... since at work i browse the internet more than i work ... all this crap got on the computer... and there was this annoying thing that started everytime i started the computer.. some search window @ top right ahhhhhhhhhhh... and everytime i opened IE some other nasty thing kept opening.. i tried unistalling, deleting.. everything.. but they were persistant .. those nasty things... so i had to tell the comp guy to get rid of them he was not too thrilled about it.. but yes, he used that ad-aware program and now they are GONE ! YEY
hehe i KNOW how he felt! i get to do that very often in the office at work ! hehe now i tell the office lusers that if they mess up their work machines knowing full well what they can and cannot install then they cant come crying to me anymore. they must sort themselves out. funny how the office has been really quiet in that regard lately

its just afte rmonths of the people in the office not listening that i got really tired of having to constantly fix things they broke by downloading spyware they KNEW they shouldnt download.

anyway, ramble ramble

--disgruntled lan admin :P