Thread: Middle-East
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 21:09   #39
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dradeel
Gawd, how I wish that USA wasn't being their protective big brother.
If the US wasn't helping them, who would? European countries? Please don't drag my country through the mud just because we happen to realize the necesseity of having a Jewish state.

Quote:
Or how I'd wish that UN never made the country in the first place. It has brought nothing but sorrow and misery between the western and the islamic parts of the world.
yes because the western world is really suffering for it The western world's suffering started long before 1948. And if the UN hadn't made Israel a country where would the world's displaced Jewish population go? Were they supposed to stay in British internment camps on Cyprus for the rest of eternity? NO ONE wanted them. Not the United States and certainly not the European countries. The Bitish use to send them back to fucking Hamburg when their camps on Cyprus were full and they use to sink cargo ships snicking Jews into Palestine. Where's the Humanity in that?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes