Thread: Middle-East
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 17:02   #30
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Patrick, even if I totally condamn all those dead people in Lebanon too...you who are so good with numbers....could you tell me how many people the "guerilla" has killed of civilians in Irak until now please?
Why do you accept that, Pat ? I mean I've never seen one post from you condamning all those murders each day in Irak....each day you have 65 deaths, or 15 days....or....in the civil population. It's more than 800 persons now.
I've expressed my opposition to the US invasion of Iraq many times, i thougth it would lead to civil war and there it is. But my point of view has lost and i have nothing more to add, i'm letting the pro-Americans rejoice over their victory.

Now i'm expressing my opposition to the destruction of Lebanon, and once that destruction is over, i'll shut up and let the pro-Israelis rejoice over their victory.

And when Syria and Iran are attacked by the US, i'll express one again my opposition.

I don't believe in that new 'world order' that the US wants to impose on all of us by force, and i'll prostest at each step of that madness. As for protesting against the chaos that follows each of those steps, it's pointless since it is the direct result of the initial attacks and way too late to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
By the way Lebanon was an artificially built country too if my memory is good, isn't it?
I wouldn't say that, Phenicia has existed since Antiquity and the land between the sea and the Lebanon mountains has always been inhabited by a distinct population.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]