Thread: Middle-East
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 15:42   #29
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004
Don't blame the Israelis for that. If you have to blame someone, blame the English and their Balfour Declaration of 1934
I absolutely agree with that, Laura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
And yes, Lenanon was a success story, all the more reasons for Israel to destroy it, Israel does not want healthy Arab countries on its borders, it wants agonizing Arabs struggling to stay alive.
I think that Israël is going a lot too much in destroying Lebanon.
I would say poor Lebanon....who is paying for the Syrians...

So, all depends of your points of view:
-Or you think that Israël has no reason and no right to exist and in a such case...Israël has all wrong.
-Or you think that may be it was a mistake at the origin: the artificial creation of Israël but now Israël is here, it has right to exist....but in a such case, I personnaly think that Syria and iran should have been the direct targets of Israël.
Cause Lebanon was a peaceful country before to be taken as hostage by Syria.
Of course Syrian army has left Lebanon some months ago but Syrians are everywhere in the administration...everywhere...Lebanon still belongs to Syria.

Just some thoughs:
I disagree with what Israël is doing right now to Lebanon.

Palestinians, instead of trying to install themselves in the part of territories which were given to them and to try to get more territories thanks to the international negociations, have prefered to vote for the resistance by weapons...so...there is no hope.

It's clear now that Israël doesn't want a Palestinian state.
But who would like to have a neighbor who just wants to kill you?

Now if you think it's good to destroy and erase Israël , do it in giving credits to all the attentats against it....may be the destruction of Israël will happen in the future...

Patrick, even if I totally condamn all those dead people in Lebanon too...you who are so good with numbers....could you tell me how many people the "guerilla" has killed of civilians in Irak until now please?
Why do you accept that, Pat ? I mean I've never seen one post from you condamning all those murders each day in Irak....each day you have 65 deaths, or 15 days....or....in the civil population. It's more than 800 persons now.

By the way Lebanon was an artificially built country too if my memory is good, isn't it?
~~~
Israëlians kill their enemies.
Palestinans/resistants kill their enemies.
But people who kill civilians from their own camp....sorry I can't understand that .