Thread: Alizée
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2005, 18:58   #26
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Lots of comparisons as I wrote in my first ever post on tatugirls forum... but Alizee never pretended she was something that she's not and Mylene Farmer didn't take advantage of her.

"As for me, I found it hard to realize that I was the one singing. When I saw the video, I was at first very pleased with the result, but I still had difficulty telling myself it was me. I caught myself acting, playing a role, playing a Lolita. All that was new to me."

Q: Aren't you a bit like that person?

A: "Not really. I know this person but it's not me."
Of course Alizée didn't assumed such "big think" as playing a role of an homosexual person but ...I don't think , personnally, that the "link" between Ivan and Mylène is so far....
I mean they "both" played a role of "Pygmalion"...to create a personnage who plays with "phantasms"...
I mean I don't think Mylene found Alizée and created something FOR HER....she had a PROJECT in her head and found Alizée to promote this project...
Alizée is a pure projection of the universe of Farmer and Boutonnat...I mean even when she sings with her Teddy Bear, there is nothing about kiddies here...just phantasm....sexual phantasm...

When I heard Yulia and Lena were LYING about their sexuality and so on...I really can't feel it like that ....They were teenagers...at the limit of beeing kiddies...
Somebody proposes to you to become a star...to become famous , having Gloire, Money.....to SING...and if they were in a school of sing , may be they loved really that!!.....
So, in a such situation, if you propose to kiddies of 12, 13, 14 years old to become suddendly FAMOUS....and for that "to play a role".....I'm sure that immediately between 85 and 95% would say YES! ....The Dream becomes TRUTH!!!!

When some members are so angry against them that 's may be they presume they had at 13 years old the MIND of an Adult who is abble to SEE all the consequences of its acts!..
Even for Adults , sometimes, it's difficult...ask that kiddies would be able about that , isn't it a little to hard ....

Their parents were adults and accepted the contract: for me they are responsable...
Kippler & Ivan knew perfectly they were building a project (including kiddies who weren't able to evaluate the situation ) based on sexual phantasms: for me they are responsable...

But to say Yulia & Lena were responsable and just liers....I feel unconfortable with this idea...
May be they even didn't know homosexual persons before...so how could they anticipate the consequences of their "roles" on gay communauty!!

When they became adults , they choosed to break these roles...to break the image...so it's good...for their morality , I mean...That's why I think the judgements agianst them were a little too hard....

* About Alizée, to be left by Farmer and find a producer as the Leader of the group " Indochine" is one of the Best things which could happen to her:
1/ Cause this guy is a talentupus professionnal who sings for 20 or 25 years
2/ Cause , if he chose her, I think it's just because he appreciates her...so the APPROACH will be different: He won't use her for a project ...he WILL BUILD A PROJECT ADAPTED TO HER......

In France, singers aren't usually rejected when they break an image...IF PEOPLE FEEL THEY DO IT TO BE CLOSER FROM THEIR OWN PERSONNALITIES, TO BE MORE AUTHENTICS...
So it's possible to change your image if you gotowards professionalism, seriousness and "sing what you really feel"....

So wait and see...what will happen to Alizée...but if she is destinated to have a long career, I bet it will be by going in this new direction....She was very lucky to meet Farmer but you can't spend all your life in being the "object" of somebody else....think you can least in this world only if you are a little authentic....if not ...the public feels it...

What happens to Alizée would be the best to tatu...but I absolutely don't know if in Russia or in the Sates or even Europe , people have this state of mind with "a radical changement"...