View Single Post
Old 23-02-2005, 01:20   #4
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
chapter one.

[having some hard times in my personal life.... So if i make some of the characters suffer a lot... like... a helluva lot... then i'm making them suffer on my behlf. if u have a problem with that get the hell out. ]

Chapter 1

Lena strolled into her office holding a mug of coffee in one hand, and Volkova's file in the other. She looked around expectantly to see the cubicles filled with her friends and work mates, the air shrilling with the sounds of ringing phones.

But to her surprise, the place was empty. The place was brightly lit, the air stenched of coffee and she could've betted her life that she could've heard the shriling phones.

But when she looked around... Nothing was there. Then one by one the cubicles became transparent, until she was alone with own cubicle.

The place’s lights suddenly shut down with a decreasing ominous whirring sound. Lena jumped and looked around, in hopes of finding a light switch floating right beside her.

“Don’t you think that’d be a bit too easy for a nightmare to be? No one finds the key of the exit of this hellhole… ever.” A fresh voice, somewhat sultry but not intending to be seductive at all, whispered just beneath Lena’s earlobe. Then suddenly a hostile smack made the Volkova file take a flight on the non-existance wind in the air. “You’ll know more about me soon enough, when you are ready.”

Lena jerked her sight back to her side. There was nothing there… But the voice still was. “Looking for me? Hehehe…. Boo Katina, boo.” That giggle the voice made… Although it sounded like it was amused, she could still spot the unmistakable hint of sadness in the tone of its voice.

Lena kept looking at her side slowing taking back steps.

Then as if she was in slow motion, the coffee mug from her hand started to quake inside her fingers. It was trying to slip away from her hand… As if it had a mind of its own. Lena, already spooked as she could be, immediately dropped the mug, yelping.

As the mug made its way down to the floor, its shattering noise blistered in Lena’s ears… But the noises of the breaking glasses didn;’t stop. They kept shattering into a monotone of endless pitch. But that was before she realized it wasn’t the shattering mug that was making the noise, it was herself.

Herself screaming.

“Oh my god… No… Not again… Please!” She was back at that place again, that place where she could do nothing but get what was coming to her.

She was back on the cold harsh slab of concrete. She was back to where she couldn’t do squat but struggle. She was back there on the ground, two years back in that back alley way.

She was still screaming but she was soon shut up by a bone bruising punch. “Shut the fuck up, you fat whore! You are my inferior officer Katina, and you are going to do what you are told… Got it?!”

The blurry sillhouette of a large figure and a blacked out face held her down on the ground, forcefully nipping at her neck’s creamy flesh. He bit down hard as his hand slid down to her clevage.

“Moan for me, bitch… Scream for me you fucking slut!” He shouted as he grabbed one of her breast and twisted it. Lena scream out in pain and got another punch in the face. Then she could feel the bastard’s erection pressing up her thigh. She groaned, trying to push him off.

“Fuck, Katina, you were trained in schools for this kind of shit! Wy can’t you think now?! Please… You need to get out of this, think!! STOP GETTING MOLESTED BY THIS BATARD AND PLEASE THINK YOU STUPID BRAIN!!” She thought frantically. Why was she back again?! Why was she back here of all places?! Tears streaked her flushed and bruised cheeks, as well as sweat beading down her temples.

“I’ve heard that you choke under pressure Lena… But this is just too fucking easy… Haha…” That sickening laugh resounded in her ears as he ripped apart her linen pants and thust into her. Lena shrieked, feeling the foreign member in her, intruding her.

She could hear him laugh again. The sick fuck.

He thrust again this time more harder. She felt like a sharp jagged boulder was being choved up her ass. She was sobbing, trying to contain herself. But this wasn’t getting better by crying.

Then at the corner of the alleyway, she could see a shadow… A figure just by the corner, watching. The moon light stirred, raising its beam at the mystery person.

Volkova. Watching with her achingly dull, icy eyes. No expression. Jut watching. Almost bored looking. Lena tried to shove the man off her, trying at a flailing attempt to punch the man on his stomach.

She was soon awarded with the most pathetic attempt to get out of rape, resulting with him pinning her wrists above her head. She looked pleadingly at Volkova, still sobbing, murmuring incoherently.

The brunette shailky ran her fingers through her spikes, slowly approaching the scene. She knelt down beside Lena, brushing a sweat matted wet lock behind her ear. The rapist didn’t seem to notice Volkova. Instead he just looked right through her before getting back to his buisness.

Lena felt a warm stream of liquid showering her inner thighs and she could have guessed it was blood. It was of no surprise though, seeing the fuckbag, screwing the brains out of the poor girl.

Right then, as the man came inside her, and irritatingly stood up, something went wrong inside Lena. Something was fried or zapped… Like a lone wire, just barely scratched on the surface but able to make immense shift in one’s mind. As soon as she felt that, Yulia’s blank dull eyes twitched into a ghost of a frown.

The brunette only cocked her head before leaning down to the red head and whispering in her ear… “You need to save yourself, before you can save me, Lenochka.”

Volkova then stood up, then backstepped until they were about three meteres apart. Lena just laid there, aghast, and confused. The she briefly saw the thin girl winking at her and Lena turning her attention back to the rapist,

He smirked and before Lena could brace for implact, he raised his foot and slammed his sole into Lena’s limb.

Lena shot up from her bed and firghteningly looked around. Her head and hair were matted aginst each other with glistening sweat, and she was visibly pale. She raised her hand to her face and watched it tremble. A shiver went through her body as she remembered Volkova’s wink.

“Fuck…” Her lips quavered and her eyes went glossy. Not one drop of tears shall wet her face, she thought. She made a pact with her last year, knowing that if she would start crying, that she’d never stop. That was a fact.

She glanced at the bedside clock on her nightstand. It was barely four in the morning. She cursed as she wobbily stood up, stripping off her clothes as she went in to her bathroom. She turned on the cold water and went in the stall immediately. The cool water beat down on her, sharp stings of cold droplets leaving their signature red spots on her sensitive skin. She shuddered iin cold and in fear. She turned the knob to a colder water.

She sighed as North Pole tempertured water poured down on her. The cold was unbearable. But she welcomed it.

‘…….You need to save yourself, before you can save me, Lenochka.

[....yaa..... ....]
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?