View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 19:55   #32
reconciled

This looks also quite nice.

Quote:
JULIA VOLKOVA OF t.A.T.u. ANNOUNCES SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR
Performing Debut Solo Single “All Because Of You” and The Best of t.A.T.u.

12 October, 2011 – Julia Volkova, the famously sexy brunette of the provocative and controversial Russian duo t.A.T.u., will embark on a South American tour in November to celebrate the release of debut solo single “All Because Of You”.

Beginning in Rio de Janeiro on 17 November at Circo Voador the South American tour will extend across 6 cities of South America. Cities announced today include Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, São Paulo, Santiago, Florianopolis and Fortaleza.

This tour will see Julia performing songs spanning her dynamic and exciting career, from t.A.T.u.’s debut single “All The Things She Said” to her own debut solo single, “All Because Of You”, as well as a selection of the greatest hits in between. Highlights of the tour include “All About Us”, “Friend or Foe” and a new interpretation of the fan-favorite, “Prostie Dvizheniya” (Simple Motions), the Russian language single which has not been performed live in concert since 2004.

Volkova’s South American tour is produced by Casa da Musica, a company responsible for bringing some of the most successful international artists to South America.

Tickets for Rio de Janeiro and Santiago are on sale now. Tickets for the remaining cities will go on sale at TicketBrasil.com.br.

17 November Rio de Janeiro
18 November Belo Horizonte
19 November São Paulo
20 November Santiago (Chile)
23 November Florianopolis
25 November Fortaleza
source: http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/2011...south-america/
as events listed here: http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/events/

Those are probably small disco venues, but it's a little start and I hope she'll have fun. I don't know more than anybody else, but I guess it's true that Yulia wasn't very keen on working her ass off (starting in 2007 and Lena is very right if she recently stated that it is difficult to be with Yulia - Yulia knows that), but the situation seems a bit different now and after all, she should have fun doing what she does and then she can continue. Shooting the movie was a great experience for her and she'll figure out eventually if all that trouble for her solo singing career is worth it in the end. She has a lot of potential and she might be doing many things. But she needs to focus on one thing (that's the tricky part) and her team is doing a better job with the facebook page now. Let's see where they're heading to and if this little tour will be a success. If she really wants it, she will go for it, but in my impression she hasn't yet reached that state, she needs to be motivated and not forced. Pressure won't be very helpful.