View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 23:21   #43
Harrumph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I'd rather buy all his paintings and brainwash him that his future lies in art instead
I'd do the smart thing: travel back to when he was a young adult (not a baby), take him with me to 2005, make him listen to My Chemical Romance's CD, read Mossopp's posts in Tatysite, then dump him back in his original year.

You'd be surprised to see how fast he'd take a gun to his mouth.

I see no future in hate and suffering, and ever since I took history class, I pitied the poor fool. He could've been a brilliant mind and quite possibly a torchbearer for his generation's thinkers (without even having to go close to his "Mein Kampf" theories and exposed ideas), but he wasn't. He chose a path he thought would benefit his country and "race", but nobody, as sick as one can be, can live on blood and death every day.

Sure enough, he did a lot of damage and traumatized people up and down, but as Freddie mentioned, he was not to blame for half of the movements his very ideas birthed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmad
That was a war.What did you expect?
That doesnt mean I agree with war cuz I know how terrilbe the war is.
I find it hard to believe you can be as dumb as to think the Holocaust can be clouded behind "a war". That's like closing your eyes and thinking the Sun dissapeared. His hatred of a whole race made him a negative icon in his culture. Some people (granted, not the brightest people) remember Germany as a crib of hatred and horrors, only because he directed his operations from there.

Seriously, while we don't like imposing our ideas on others in this forum, several of us are radically different. Mentally, sexually, ethnically. Saying you admire a deluded fucktard like Hitler can only sink you like the Titanic, and giving those retarded arguments like "he made mistakes" and "it was only a war" does not help your case.