Thread: nATo
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2004, 22:45   #45
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Ivan doesn't just said things .. he made it happened
Oh yes? And what exactly did he make happen? He recorded some song and shot a video and organized a tasteless publicity stunt for a concert? Wow, he's my idol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
now the image on this girl in burqa .. aren't they another human beings .. hurt and lost everything .. has no choice.. has nothing left to live for .. Ivan said the message is love..
"Has no choice"? "Nothing to live for"? There is always choice. Whatever happens to your life, you still have yourself. And innocent ones shall not pay for whatever bad things that happened to you. So if your life is a living hell, you have "no choice" but to blow up a building where there are people who didn't have anything to do with the things that happened to you? Spare me! Of course they are human beings, and they should behave like such, terrorism is an option for cowards, just like suicide. Don't come tell me "Oh but look suicide bombers are also people, they have feelings", exactly, they are people and have feelings, and they should care about people that have feelings too, everyone should, no matter what color, race or spiritual beliefs. The "eye for an eye" thing is a primitive, ruthless concept that does not apply to the World I want to live in, which is a world of tolerance. If you think "an eye for an eye" motto is ok and you excuse terrorism/suicide bombers, then you cannot defend love.

And using such an atmosphere for a publicity stunt without any positive message is nothing but bad taste and only shows ignorance.